Sunterra Custom Homes takes top award for Single Family Home Builder of the Year Large Volume
Kelowna, BC – The Canadian Home Builders’ Association of the Central Okanagan (CHBA-CO) announced today the winners of its inaugural Okanagan Housing Awards of Excellence.
Formerly known as the Tommie Awards, the Okanagan Housing Awards of Excellence is a continuation of the Tommie Awards and honours the outstanding work done by home builders, designers and renovators in the Central Okanagan. The name change is intended to generate greater customer awareness and to make it easier to identify the significance of the award.
The awards were presented at Saturday’s gala event held at the Delta Grand Okanagan Hotel in Kelowna.
“Year after year, I am amazed by the outstanding work that gets done right here in the Central Okanagan. Congratulations to all of the award winners!” said Cassidy deVeer, vice president CHBA-CO “and a special thank you to our dedicated staff and volunteers, without them, these awards would not be possible.”
Here are some of the winners:
- Ian Paine Construction and Design (4 time winner)
- Certified Home – Custom
- Residential Renovations $100K & Under
- Residential Renovations $400K & Over
- Kitchen Renovations $80K & Over
- Highstreet Ventures (new member and 3 time winner)
- Environmental Initiative (Residential & Commercial)
- Creating a Low-Rise Multi-Family Development
- Multi-Family Builder of the Year
- Sunterra Custom Homes (Vernon builder, 3 time winner)
- Kitchen Design $70K & Under
- Single Family Detached Home $750K – $1M
- Single Family Home Builder of the Year Large Volume
- Timberhaven Homes Ltd. (3 time winner)
- Creating a Feature/Innovation in a Home
- Single Family Detached Home $5M & Over
- Home of the Year
A full list of the winners can be found at https://www.chbaco.com/award-winners/
Over the past 26 years, the CHBA-CO has recognized excellence building design and renovation with the Tommie Awards. This year, the Tommie’s were renamed the Okanagan Housing Awards of Excellence to help build brand recognition and awareness and will continue to celebrate member’s exceptional achievements and recognizing their excellence in the home building industry.
To access the CHBA-CO media kit, click here.
For further information about the CHBA-CO, visit www.chbaco.com
403 880 5410
dHz Media Inc.
403 921 2001
About the Canadian Home Builders’ Association Central Okanagan:
CHBA-CO is the regional voice of the residential construction industry in the Central Okanagan. It represents more than 250 members and is part of an affiliated network of nine local home building associations located throughout the province. The industry contributes over $23.1 billion in investment value to British Columbia’s economy creating 158,000 jobs in new home construction, renovation, and repair. One in five employees in British Columbia work in the home building industry.